Sunday, October 2, 2011

Identity Crisis No More!

The other day I was listening to an interview with Jason Horejs, owner of Xanadu Gallery regarding shipping art. He is a self-described 'tape snob'. In that instant any doubt I had regarding my own identity was resolved--I, too, am a 'tape snob'. Over the years as even the higher end packing tape has gotten thinner and thinner and more difficult to work with, I've become increasingly exasperated. Now, thanks to Jason's recommendation of  U-Line's 3.5 mil heavy duty industrial tape, I'm an avowed 'tape snob' with tape worth being a snob about!

5 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

LOL, oh I'm gonna have to check hat stuff out, sounds great!!

Sarah F. Jayne said...

Hi Diane, thanks for visiting my blog! I forgot to mention that this tape is more expensive, but less is needed. The savings in frustration is worth it to me!

Giselle Vidal McMenamin said...

Lol! Love the red pepper below as well.

Sarah F. Jayne said...

Thank you, Giselle--good to hear from you!

Giselle Vidal McMenamin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving feedback about my video. Much appreciated. looking forward to more of your work as well!