Sunday, September 25, 2011

One-Day Boot Camp For One

I was feeling the need to recharge my painting batteries, so I put together a one day painting boot camp for one. I did a series of studies each focusing on some different aspect of painting. This tiny (4 x 4") painting is an example.

Earlier in the morning I had gone out to pick three figs for breakfast and came back in laden with twenty figs, two green peppers, lots of string beans, and a handful of these charming red peppers--small, but hot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the little pepper sketch! do more.

M

Sarah F. Jayne said...

Thank you! I'm heading out to my studio now.

Lesley Talty said...

I think I will try painting some veggies from the store. Thanks for sharing. Follow me please.

Sarah F. Jayne said...

Hi Lesley, I'll check out your blog. Thanks for visiting!